martes, 10 de abril de 2007

Claudia Cristina experience in Brighton pt.2


Have you ever seen the colours in the sky?they're all fadding away
from blue to greyit's such a shame
and it's YOU can blame
In a moment I could see it
enjoying landscapes
I thanked God, for what I've got
but now is running out
Three little birds came and say
don't worry about a thing
I believed and so I did
but still the end I see
Yes, it's you the one who's guilty
stop complaining now
is your fault that we're not breathing
we made the chemical life.

1 comentario:

Monky City dijo...

Hi Maria Gabriela! or mayby Mrs. Maria Gabiela! hahaha, really was pleasure to meet you to establish dialog with you in this matter so funny! about your daughter I offer like candidate, in addition you like mother-in-law could be a show and interesting! hahaha, the best one of the luck with your family and I wish a wonderful life you! Monky