martes, 10 de abril de 2007

Conclusion

During this course I received help from some very special mates who are Munky, Ramses y Josè, i thank them for being my friends and be funny.
This semester i worked a lot, professor Dorius never gets tired, with her smile made us work hard, like never before in an english course. Each and every single units were very interesting, the classes were very proactive; the idea of making a blog seems to me like a very nice work but very difficult. i'm going to keep studying english, i'll try to read as much as i can, magazines and stuff and i will chat through the internet with people all over the world, practicing this language which is very important to our personal life and proffesional career.

2 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Hi!

I like your blog.
I assume it's just for an English homework, but it'd be nice if you could continue to post on it.

Also, if U have time, can U pls check my web Site. It has everything about Maracaibo:


> CadaLugar.com

doris3m dijo...

Hi, Gaby! Your work during the semester was excellent. I feel very lucky to have had you in my class. I enjoyed reading your work and looking at your pictures. You have beautiful children... I'm sure they take it after their mom.
Keep on sharing.... it'd be a shame to have this wonderful blog and not use it... so keep on writing and we'll keep on reading.