martes, 10 de abril de 2007

Looking for a job

The experience of searching for a job through the internet was rewarding. It helped me realize how much competition there is in my field, but it only made me want to become a better professional.

It also made me aware of all the existing possibilities when it comes to job seeking. Nowadays, it has become easier to look for one, since there are various ways such as newspaper advertisements, job fairs, company websites, internet, headhunters or through recommendations.

In order to get a desired job, you must work hard throughout your college years, obtain good grades, keep a professional attitude and most of all, persevere.

I’ll certainly keep an optimistic approach when it comes to job searching and will encourage myself to cultivate my professional career.


Date: 03/09/2007

No hay comentarios: